Measures 66” long x 30” wide x 29-3/4” high overall. Includes solid wood table top and four steel legs with oversized locking rubber wheels. Shipping weight: Maple or Beech 125 lbs. / Pine 83 lbs. Ships with legs detached.
Our handcrafted solid wood mobile tables have the following features:
* 1-3/4" thick solid wood tops made in the U.S.A.
* Beautifully built tops are constructed using mixed-width staves from 2" to 4" for a clearly handcrafted appearance.
* All tops are hand-sanded and finished with a durable and easy-to-maintain two-part acrylic polyurethane in a matte sheen.
* Legs feature heavy-duty, 3" diameter rubber wheels with foot brakes.
* Square steel leg posts with oversized wheels provide a trendy industrial appearance.
* Steel legs have clear coat protection to display the interesting appearance of oxidized steel, welds, and imperfections.
* 275 load capacity at full speed!
* UL and BIFMA certified.
Choose from 3 handcrafted solid wood tabletops.
Pine with Rustic Finish
Handcrafted to show character not possible on factory-produced furniture. Color variation, knots, uneven surfaces, and a mixture of wood grain patterns are to be expected and are part of the beauty of the rustic finish. Tops vary in color from medium to dark brown with some knots and a mixture of wavy, curly, and straight grain. Hand sanded to leave rustic texture and ridges.
Maple with Natural Finish
Maple grain is generally straight to wavy. The natural finish will vary in color from blond to honey. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.
Beech with Chocolate Finish
Planks have a few knots with mostly straight grain. The chocolate color stain gives the Beech tops a medium to dark brown color with minimal color variation. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.
Order by the end of the month and receive a free Home Office Wellness Water Bottle. One per order.